• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Alabama and Ohio State looked GOOD

DuckTownHusker

Blackshirt Sith Lord
10 Year Member
I hadn't watched much football this year beyond Nebraska. After watching the championship game last night, I realized we're basically Low-Rent Avengers.

w1LLzqY.png

I'm not sure what this means.

Where would Nebraska fit on the food chain?

It means we're not a big time, Hollywood blockbuster with a $100m budget. We're a made-for-TV movie where all the cast members are the director's family.

Watching NU football in 2020 is like watching some knock-off show. We're the Malt-O-Meal version where everybody else is Kelloggs and General Mills.

We're Kansas.

Last edited:

Without bad mouthing our current team/coaches, I really thought Alabama looked really really good. Not a knock on us or any other team for that matter.

It means we're not a big time, Hollywood blockbuster with a $100m budget. We're a made-for-TV movie where all the cast members are the director's family.

Watching NU football in 2020 is like watching some knock-off show. We're the Malt-O-Meal version where everybody else is Kelloggs and General Mills.

We're Kansas.

We're Kansas.
As long as we are doing comparisons here, some posters on here remind me of this show on USA: Chrisley Knows Best. Hint: BEWARE viewing of this show causes almost immediate dry heaves.

Any school would look great if they had 80% of the roster as either 4 or 5 star players. That's what Alabama has. Way ahead of everyone with OSU second

Any school would look great if they had 80% of the roster as either 4 or 5 star players. That's what Alabama has. Way ahead of everyone with OSU second
Yep 6 first round draft choices and 12 overall this year

how do you let a heisman winner get that open, that often, he is fast, but not 4.1 speed.

alab had some great schemes designed to get guys the ball, in the open. some fake flare passes to the wideout, where another wideout, then released, just before the fake pass, caught them flat footed 3-4 times, same play, it worked every time for 15+ yards

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back