• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Akron Practice (8/30/18) Coach Frost Post Practice

One day to the game ... and, I'm complaining!

I'm betting this is all that I have to gripe about this weekend too ... that they set the picture up wrong ... 308 helmet should have been on the west side (left) of the photo, and 402 helmet on the east side (right) of the picture. ;)
They did that to actually show unity...it doesn't matter what side of the state you are on, we all have the N on our helmets. :thumbsup:

That is just the engineer in me coming out ... or maybe it was training from a licensed surveyor, KB Smith, that I worked for in Lincoln while in college!

KB's son was in my brother's ROTC class and Ol' KB had a great WWII veteran's story that I'll share in November ...

GBR!

That is just the engineer in me coming out ... or maybe it was training from a licensed surveyor, KB Smith, that I worked for in Lincoln while in college!

KB's son was in my brother's ROTC class and Ol' KB had a great WWII veteran's story that I'll share in November ...

GBR!
I grew up in the 308 and had the exact same thought.

GBR!
LOL that explains a lot. I work with a lot of engineers. Some of the best engineers make me the most nervous in front of customers.

Thom: I know that you served in the military ... I see a lot of guys who get caught up with 'engineer or technical speak.' Got one yahoo on my team that makes me cringe every time his lips move!

I also have to remind myself when briefing the Garrison Commander that the guy was an infantryman first when presenting technical material ...

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back