• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Akol Arop N!

I think that is great, but can we get a 6'9" 240lb power forward to sign also.

No, I mean a good one. :Biggrin: Logan Strom should be playing left tackle at Nebraska not BBall.
He and Tanner Borchardt could play a lot of positions for Frost - and Austin Allen could have been your power forward. I don't know that there is are a lot of 6'8" power forwards available in Nebraska High Schools at the moment, so let's get the 6'5" guys we have access to! Maybe Donovan Williams grows another 4 inches? Grow Big Red!

Was thinking that Akol Arop with a 35% 3 pt shot would be a different player than the one recruited by Miles. He's a really good athlete that doesn't play against a bunch of people his size in high school. If he added a dependable three point shot, look out. Also seems to be a team player, which would be fun. Other players on the team that would be tough with a decent three point shot: Heiman, Harris, Thor, etc. Nana was supposed to be a shooter, as is Davis. Roby has a decent shot, if it got better look out. Think about having Roby and Arop on the floor on defense together, and then try to defend them outside-in. Would be fun.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back