• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Ajay Allen

Yeah, he has impressive moves and speed. I also like the way he gets positive yards when faced with converging tacklers.

I listened to Sharp and Benning this week. DB is usually very guarded and does his best to temper expectations of freshman, but he said of all the running backs on campus, he likes Allen’s Hudl film the best. It will be interesting to see how soon Whipple/Applewhite will try to get him a few touches.

Going to be tough for him to get touches early. Not counting Rahmir, AA is at best 4th on the depth chart.
Too young, not enough Big weight training etc.
Like the other AA, you can expect a few early surprises, but tempered to his body growth.
He could get pounded to death looking good,better to let him mature a bit, let him survive the pounding as he tears it up

Great depth, we finally have @ RB! It's been a while since we have had multiple talented RB's on the same team.

Great depth, we finally have @ RB! It's been a while since we have had multiple talented RB's on the same team.

Now they need to “try” and keep them happy on/off the field so the transfer portal doesn’t become an issue.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back