• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Ads playing Sound

Nebugeater

Junior Varsity
20 Year Member
Did something changes here with some ads starting to randomly play sound? Some when you open a page and some at some point in time after having been on a page.

This used to happen a long time ago but I though there was a change made. It is not when you move over the add or when you click on it that triggers the sound either.

Don't give me the line about using an ad blocker either because if I could I would but not an option on my "daytime" computer. With the sound this site is quickly becoming a non daytime site too and that is too bad.

Reactions: Yep

Did something changes here with some ads starting to randomly play sound? Some when you open a page and some at some point in time after having been on a page.

This used to happen a long time ago but I though there was a change made. It is not when you move over the add or when you click on it that triggers the sound either.

Don't give me the line about using an ad blocker either because if I could I would but not an option on my "daytime" computer. With the sound this site is quickly becoming a non daytime site too and that is too bad.
Same problem. Ads are no Bueno. I don't want hot Russian singles on my PC either. My daughter may walk up at any time, she is 7.
2017-10-27.png

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back