• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Ads cause page to jump

Yep. Disaster.

I'm scared. :eek: If it gets to the point where I can't embed gifs either, I may curl up into a ball and die...

scurrd.gif

Last edited:

Joe Bonamassa -- Midnight Blues (Gary Moore Song)
[video]https://youtu.be/ggLgFDzqwCA[/video]

Huh, the video thing seems true. If you can access the vid I tried to post, it's a GREAT ONE.....

Its still accessible. What it will do is open the vid in a new tab/window, instead of staying embedded in the current frame.

Last edited:

With the page hijacks to gaming sites (still happening) to the jump around to whatever annoyance is coming next it's near impossible to view or post. It's like they don't want sane visitors here ?

I quit going to the main page months ago because of popup videos and junk. Started going directly to the football and recruiting page but now the site has ceased to be fun and has become work just to read the list of posts or try to read an article.

I've switched to the app almost exclusively. Its the only way to view anything unless you want to spend 5 minutes getting an op to open. the site has slowed up to the point I usually just give up

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back