• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Adrian Martinez Leading The B1G In Yards Per Pass Attempt & Second In Total Offense Per Game

He was the frontrunner with the highest pre season odds. I think he will still show out better against other teams. I'm proud of how our defense made him worthy of your doubt. :)

Pre Season Heisman Odds
again, shows how far the qb position is this year. i had doubts about rattler way before he played us. hell, he looked confused against tulane.

He was the frontrunner with the highest pre season odds. I think he will still show out better against other teams. I'm proud of how our defense made him worthy of your doubt. :)

Pre Season Heisman Odds
again, shows how far the qb position is this year. i had doubts about rattler way before he played us. hell, he looked confused against tulane.

AM's stats just don't matter if we don't end up having a winning season. I recall that dude from Iowa St. Troy Davis back in the 90's that had back to back 2,000+ yards rushing and those teams finished 2 - 8 and 3 - 9. Meaningless stats at the end of the day.

AM is also 14th in the nation in rushing. Imagine that……if we could say we had the number 14 leading rusher in the nation and he was a running back. We’d be salivating over our selves.

AM is also 14th in the nation in rushing. Imagine that……if we could say we had the number 14 leading rusher in the nation and he was a running back. We’d be salivating over our selves.
That's why I want him to run--- and throw less. He is our RB.

Last edited:

That's fair. But it still seemed like we had a hundred false starts.

I'm really optimistic about this season, because we played mistake-riddled football for 60 minutes and managed to barely lose to the #3 team in the nation at their house. If we play at that same level (mistakes included) we should easily win against Purdue and Northwestern.

If we clean up the mistakes, we handily beat Minnesota, Iowa, Wisconsin and Michigan State. If we play like we played against Oklahoma, we could beat Ohio State and Michigan. There is not a team left on the schedule that we can't hang with - again, assuming we play as well as we did against Oklahoma.

It makes the Illinois loss more perplexing.
I hope I am proven wrong and they end up unbeaten but I don’t see Oklahoma as the number 3 team maybe not even a top ten team. The Big XII is a paper tiger conference and Oklahoma and Texas are going to find tough going in the SEC.
Again I really hope I am proven wrong.

I hope I am proven wrong and they end up unbeaten but I don’t see Oklahoma as the number 3 team maybe not even a top ten team. The Big XII is a paper tiger conference and Oklahoma and Texas are going to find tough going in the SEC.
Again I really hope I am proven wrong.
I agree and hope you're right. Screw OU.

Always been a fan of AM. Anybody who criticizes this kid for whatever reason, just doesn't understand football very well.

You give him the offensive line of Bama and he's winning a Heisman.
In all fairness, give me Bama's OL and I'm winning the Heisman and I'm 51 and would throw my shoulder out trying to throw a 10 yard slant.

All joking aside, Martinez has looked like a completely different QB these last three games. If he keeps playing like this and can pull an upset or two (Michigan/Ohio State) he will start getting some press for the trophy.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back