• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Adrian Martinez Leading The B1G In Yards Per Pass Attempt & Second In Total Offense Per Game

Just think that we had, what, EIGHT penalties? And most were dumb crap like false starts and Cam Jurgens murdering two different people after the whistle.

And we still almost beat OU. In Norman.

Drop a few mental mistakes and figure out what's screwed up in Culp's head and we are winning big.

He gives us a chance in every game going forward

Just think if the OL finally has the light go on
Martinez has played well in the last three games.

What concerns me is that even with Martinez playing well, we have still only scored 22, 28, and 16 points against the FBS teams that we have played. And none of those teams have elite defenses. In an era of wide-open, high-scoring college football, you are not going to win many games against Power 5 opponents if you score in the teens or low-20's. This is not a Martinez problem per se, it is more of a Frost Offense problem.

Martinez has played well in the last three games.

What concerns me is that even with Martinez playing well, we have still only scored 22, 28, and 16 points against the FBS teams that we have played. And none of those teams have elite defenses. In an era of wide-open, high-scoring college football, you are not going to win many games against Power 5 opponents if you score in the teens or low-20's. This is not a Martinez problem per se, it is more of a Frost Offense problem.
Of course it is... :rolleyes:

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back