• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Adrian Martinez Leading The B1G In Yards Per Pass Attempt & Second In Total Offense Per Game

Man haters gonna hate. Martinez is by far our best player hands down. With the way he’s been playing he gives us a chance to win every game. Now if the O-line can get it together and the backs learn to hit a hole and go watch out. I think Omar Manning needs to play more man. Get him the ball.

Last edited:
Man haters gonna hate. Martinez is by far our best player hands down. With the way he’s been playing he gives us a chance to win every game. Now if the O-line can get it together and the backs learn to hit a hole and go watch out. I think Omar Manning needs to play more man. Get him the ball.
I agree. I don't understand what's going on with Manning that he's missed so many games, but that dude needs to suck it up and just get on the field and ball out. Even if he's injured, he's still a threat to defenses.

He has to make faster decisions. Often holds the ball too long. That said, he played pretty damn good football yesterday and definitely gave NU a chance to win the game. Outplayed rattlesnake yesterday.
Well, part of holding the ball too long means he's waiting on receivers to get open. Not necessarily a bad thing. At least the Oline is giving him time to do that.

Well, part of holding the ball too long means he's waiting on receivers to get open. Not necessarily a bad thing. At least the Oline is giving him time to do that.
The only thing I saw on Saturday is, he tends to forget to throw the ball away when he has the chance, thus saving lost yards on the play. I do believe he just wants to find a way to make a successful play. Yes, he performed well on Saturday.

No, it’s not trusting his arm to make the throw while the receiver is coming open. He is waiting too long, for the receiver to be wide open. That split second causes a sack or worse. He either needs to throw it and trust, or take off. That’s how I see it.

Since the Illinois game he is playing at an All Big Ten level.

Let's not forget his critical momentum changing "scoop and score fumble" for Illinois just before half time.

AM has been Jeykl and Hyde through out his career in Lincoln:
-Most dynamic playmaker, especially this year that DONU has, similar to the Jamal Lord years.
-46 turnovers, at the top of FBS over the last 3+ years in the FBS, which makes it exceedingly hard to be a winning teams despite his playmaking skills.

Right now he should be leading the voting for All Big Ten QB, but the Ohio State Qb will likely get it since he is on a likely championship team. :(

It's not great he sometimes take sacks, but set against his overall game it's minor, especially yesterday.

They were mostly when he absolutely had to make something happen, didn't want to just throw the ball away, and probably figured if he could just slip one tackle he could still roll out or scramble. He's pretty good at that obviously, so he's not crazy.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back