• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Adrian Martinez “Through our eyes” video series

NWA Husker

Head Cheekbagger
2 Year Member

I watch something like this and it reminds me again these are college kids that we hang our hopes and dreams on. They’re just kids and I sure do root for this guy. All the ups and downs he’s had so far he just seems like such a solid stand up kid. Good luck 2AM. I’ll root for you as a Husker through and through.

I watch something like this and it reminds me again these are college kids that we hang our hopes and dreams on. They’re just kids and I sure do root for this guy. All the ups and downs he’s had so far he just seems like such a solid stand up kid. Good luck 2AM. I’ll root for you as a Husker through and through.

I've gotten much better over the years at recognizing they're really just kids or young men who're much better at playing something I love than I was. Doesn't mean they're perfect and they'll always live up to our expectations.

There have been very few Huskers I just didn't like as individuals and that list will stay in my head.

GBR.

Absolutely no doubt in his intentions... wants to be a positive impact... a winner.

I hope that the staff is able to fix the details that have plagued the team these past few years.

Fixing the things within their control will go a long ways towards helping Martinez & Co. achieving their goals.

GBR!

Last edited:
A lot of people doubt this kid. Like he said he has been criticized. Some of it fair and some not.

I am all N on #2. I agree with the last statement in the video. Don't get frustrated, you are an All Big Ten talent.
Pulling hard for him to have the kind of year he hopes for.

Have to ask – but didn't want to start a whole new thread – how healthy is Martinez at this point in his Nebraska career?

After shoulder (HS), knee, shoulder, knee, shoulder, etc. – how close can he realistically be to 100%?

Last edited:

I've gotten much better over the years at recognizing they're really just kids or young men who're much better at playing something I love than I was. Doesn't mean they're perfect and they'll always live up to our expectations.

There have been very few Huskers I just didn't like as individuals and that list will stay in my head.

GBR.

Alex Lewis?

Have to ask – but didn't want to start a new thread – how healthy is Martinez at this point in his Nebraska career?

After shoulder (HS), knee, shoulder, knee, shoulder, etc. – how close can he realistically be to 100%?

I can't speak for everyone who played the game, but I don't think I was 100% past two a days as a Freshman. Ever. Something was always bruised, dinged, strained, torn, etc. It just comes with the game. Really, contact sports in general, at least for me.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back