• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Adrian and Coach Klein.

I have an odd feeling that, barring injury, he is gonna look much different for KSU. He has a real coach in Kleiman now, with a real plan. If Frost drowns in his own stupidity, I hope NU gives Kleiman a yell. I could be wrong, but I think Kansas State is going to be a serious threat in the Big 12 this year. Still pisses me off Frost wasted 4 years with a bunch of high school coaches. I sure thought he was a lot smarter than what he’s shown. Boy oh boy.

I have an odd feeling that, barring injury, he is gonna look much different for KSU. He has a real coach in Kleiman now, with a real plan. If Frost drowns in his own stupidity, I hope NU gives Kleiman a yell. I could be wrong, but I think Kansas State is going to be a serious threat in the Big 12 this year. Still pisses me off Frost wasted 4 years with a bunch of high school coaches. I sure thought he was a lot smarter than what he’s shown. Boy oh boy.
We still don’t know if it was high school coaches or high school head coach leading them. And the new coaches. Only one of them was hired away from an existing job. DR had. A part time $15 job with the Bears. Whipple, MJ, and Applewhite were all unemployed. Busch was already in the system but was still a very late edition.

We still don’t know if it was high school coaches or high school head coach leading them. And the new coaches. Only one of them was hired away from an existing job. DR had. A part time $15 job with the Bears. Whipple, MJ, and Applewhite were all unemployed. Busch was already in the system but was still a very late edition.
Ohh, I think they got better overall coaches than what was dismissed, but the fit, I am completely unsure of. Those dudes that were dismissed were payroll bandits now set for life, unless they are stupid. It’s hard for me to swallow that Frost is this bad, this dumb, but maybe so. We will find out soon enough.

Ohh, I think they got better overall coaches than what was dismissed, but the fit, I am completely unsure of. Those dudes that were dismissed were payroll bandits now set for life, unless they are stupid. It’s hard for me to swallow that Frost is this bad, this dumb, but maybe so. We will find out soon enough.
I am worried about him taking a CEO approach on the sideline. That seems to be his greatest weakness!

If you have talent and dont put that talent in positions to win, its on you as a coach.
That goes for your opposition as well.

The coaches we now have have done just that at higher/highest levels.
Well not really as shown by weatherman’s breakdown of them in the FB form

Hard to guage AM. He kind of reminds me of a Sam Keller type - has the size, seems to have the right tools but never really put it together and reached the potential folks expected. Maybe he'll have a breakout year at Kansas State but I'd bet he still overthrows his receivers and makes questionable decisions. Might get a shot in the USFL if the league is still around and he's lucky. Who knows though; maybe not having the 5th Beatle as his position coach will make a difference.

I am worried about him taking a CEO approach on the sideline. That seems to be his greatest weakness!
By the looks of things, it appears he has weaknesses in every area. I don’t think he’s tried the (CEO) role yet, so that remains to be seen how that will work. 2022 is a total wild card. There is no way to know anything, until it’s seen.

Hard to remember when there has been an upcoming season with more unknowns.

At least we know the schedule (at least I think we do).

I am pretty sure I saw Adrian in Livermore this weekend...any reason he would be back out in CA this time of year?

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back