• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Admire commits to Kansas

Status
Not open for further replies.

This is great news! Good luck to Dylan and good luck to Turner and KU! Soon to be my favorite BIG12(10) team!!!!!!!!!!

I wish the young man well. It will be interesting to see how much early playing time he gets since that is what he wants.

Good for him...

And given the fact he will be playing for KU in another league and for Turner Gill... we can actually cheer him on...

My thoughts exacly. Even if he gets the playing time he wants he will for sure have to deal with a lot more defeats at KU than he would at NU. At least for the first few years.

I wish the young man well. It will be interesting to see how much early playing time he gets since that is what he wants.

Just for the record . . . Dylan Admire's desire for early PT had nothing to do with Nebraska's decision not to accept Admire's verbal committment. That was Nebraska's call all the way.

It's nice to see Admire land on his feet. Good luck to the young man. In the right system, he is still a very good prospect but weight will be a bit of an issue given his 6'1.5" frame.

Just for the record . . . Dylan Admire's desire for early PT had nothing to do with Nebraska's decision not to accept Admire's verbal committment. That was Nebraska's call all the way.

It's nice to see Admire land on his feet. Good luck to the young man. In the right system, he is still a very good prospect but weight will be a bit of an issue given his 6'1.5" frame.

KU has him listed at 6'3 264. :)

I can't help but think his size being over-reported is almost something to expect... It's far from uncommon.

This is great news! Good luck to Dylan and good luck to Turner and KU! Soon to be my favorite BIG12(10) team!!!!!!!!!!

Great point! Hadn't thought of that. May have to get a jayhawks hat at some point ( at least a year from now.)

I thought the issue wasnt his height but his weight. I thought he was quite abit lighter then what the NU staff thought. Either way I wish him the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back