• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Account renewal only gives me the option for pay pal

Alaskajohn

Husker lost in the Alaska wilderness
2 Year Member
I am trying to renew my account and the site takes me right to pay pal to renew. I don’t use pay pal and want to pay by credit card. I know I have used credit card for payment in the past. Is credit card no longer allowed as payment? If not, is there a link that I can use that takes me to credit card paymen?

I am trying to renew my account and the site takes me right to pay pal to renew. I don’t use pay pal and want to pay by credit card. I know I have used credit card for payment in the past. Is credit card no longer allowed as payment? If not, is there a link that I can use that takes me to credit card paymen?
The PayPal link should give you the option to use your credit card. Let me know if you don't see it.

The PayPal link should give you the option to use your credit card. Let me know if you don't see it.

It does not show up to use credit card. The only option is to pay with pay pal or return to merchant.

Last edited:

It does not show up to use credit card. The only option is to pay with pay pal or return to merchant.
I was able to look it up. Here is the screen that shows up where you have the option to use a credit card. Circled in red.

1701466985229.png

Got your email. I guess if you don't have a PayPal account the option I circled doesn't show up.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back