• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Aaron Green: "You Asked We Answered" Scout Q&A

Status
Not open for further replies.
Especially with Gilbert not being a runner like McCoy....it highlights the issue even more.....

They are moving away from the spread zone read anyway, so Gilbert's running does not matter as much. They are practicing 60% of the time or more under center.

And by anywhere he means in Texas because last time I checked they only had like 7 players who were from outside of Texas on their roster!!! :Biggrin:

not for sure how many from out of state, but until the last few years until Muschamp came on they did not go out of state fro recruits....now they are and are getting who they want most times.

And by anywhere he means in Texas because last time I checked they only had like 7 players who were from outside of Texas on their roster!!! :Biggrin:

Yeah and when they do go out of state, they get Nationally Ranked Blue-Chippers like Christian Westerman and Josh Turner. Do you really think that if Texas targetted any player in the country, they wouldnt have a legit shot at their commitment?

The reason Texas is 95% in-state recruits is because they can pull it off. Nebraska would do the same thing if they could. So would any other school.

Yeah and when they do go out of state, they get Nationally Ranked Blue-Chippers like Christian Westerman and Josh Turner. Do you really think that if Texas targetted any player in the country, they wouldnt have a legit shot at their commitment?

The reason Texas is 95% in-state recruits is because they can pull it off. Nebraska would do the same thing if they could. So would any other school.

I do agree with you that they dont have to go out of state so why would they but I dont think they can get anyone anytime anywhere. They have no track record to do so because of the rich talent in their own backyard.

But back to my original post in was mostly a joke!

I do agree with you that they dont have to go out of state so why would they but I dont think they can get anyone anytime anywhere. They have no track record to do so because of the rich talent in their own backyard.

But back to my original post in was mostly a joke![/QUOTE]

They dont take to joking so well around here sometimes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back