• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Aaron Green Latest: All Signs Point To him being "N"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeremy Crabtree said Aaron Green has no visits scheduled after his Nebraska visit...expects him to commit soon....most folks expect him to commit to Nebraska....

Bottom line,according to Crabtree, is all signs point to him commiting to Nebraska....

Listen here (along with other recruiting news):

http://1620thezone.com/play_window.php?audioType=Episode&audioId=4950863
Thanks for the link Red Reign this is great news and we are going to have quite a dynamic offense with Green Turner Martinez Burkhead for the coming years going to be a great time to be a husker fan again GBR

I won't feel good about this one until his signature comes through the fax machine.

If we get Heard to come here along WITH Green, we are going to be nasty. We have Carnes redshirting, Starling and Turner. I didn't see much with a 2 back set Thursday so I wonder how the fullback position will be recruited. I saw Legate in the first few games where we would run power zone reads, but nothing against Kstate except when we were under center sparingly.

Green would be the perfect addition to our offense. I really hope he pulls the trigger next Saturday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back