• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Aaron Green Latest: All Signs Point To him being "N"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeremy Crabtree said Aaron Green has no visits scheduled after his Nebraska visit...expects him to commit soon....most folks expect him to commit to Nebraska....

Bottom line,according to Crabtree, is all signs point to him commiting to Nebraska....

Listen here (along with other recruiting news):

http://1620thezone.com/play_window.php?audioType=Episode&audioId=4950863

I agree, but all my Texas buddies are sure he will commit to Texas is why he has not announced yet....

I hope he looks at the current Texas running game and realizes that he will rarely get the ball if he goes there. And when he does get the ball, there won't be very much blocking for him.

I hope he looks at the current Texas running game and realizes that he will rarely get the ball if he goes there. And when he does get the ball, there won't be very much blocking for him.

What running game?

I hope he sees that they do not know how to run at UT, but hopefully he does not see it as a chance to come in and beat out UTs current backs and the other top RBs in their class.

I want him to want to be here, but I think IF Texas finds room for him and comes calling late he is theirs for the taking...I hope they do not come a callin'.

why would he rarely get the ball if he went to UT? :confused: He would get the ball a lot as the other RB's are not very good and he could come in and start at UT and get it 15-20 times a game. He is buddies with Malcolm Brown and has said he would like to play with him in college is why UT fans think he will commit to them.

If Aaron does not commit after the UT game we should be worried.

why would he rarely get the ball if he went to UT? :confused: He would get the ball a lot as the other RB's are not very good and he could come in and start at UT and get it 15-20 times a game. He is buddies with Malcolm Brown and has said he would like to play with him in college is why UT fans think he will commit to them.

Mack Brown made comments before the season that they were committed to emphasizing a running game this year. That hasn't happened. He has good running backs on the team, but his commitment to the running game hasn't happened.

I really hope this kid signs, losing Roy at years end will be tough to replace as I am not sold on Robinson, Burkhead is very good imo. However, this kid could be one of those game changing backs...BAM, he's gone. Sorta like LaMichael James, just smaller

Aaron (5'11" 191 lbs) is bigger than LaMichael James who is....5'9" and 180 lbs....

I really hope this kid signs, losing Roy at years end will be tough to replace as I am not sold on Robinson, Burkhead is very good imo. However, this kid could be one of those game changing backs...BAM, he's gone. Sorta like LaMichael James, just smaller

Agree....

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back