• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Aaron Green friday night game

Status
Not open for further replies.

p-ville husker

All American
15 Year Member
Aaron had another great game, but his team lost to a 4A team Kerrville Tivy 39-34

Aaron had 22 carries, 217 yards, 2 TD's including a 85 yard run with 5:19 to go to take the lead only for Tivy to come back and take the lead with 3 minutes left and Madison could not score again.

Troy Williams the other RB that is going to UTSA had 16 carries, 209 yards and 2 TD's

Tivy QB was 41 for 75 passes, 4TD's and 0 Int for 503 yards. :wow:

Some really nice numbers for Aaron in a loss....

Do you think with the numbers that Troy Williams is putting up that he might attract some other offers that turn his head a bit? Or is he soild at UTSA?

Also I have heard the WAC is interested in UTSA, Montana & Montana State....any news on that down their?

Do you think with the numbers that Troy Williams is putting up that he might attract some other offers that turn his head a bit? Or is he soild at UTSA?

Also I have heard the WAC is interested in UTSA, Montana & Montana State....any news on that down their?
A lot of SA kids are wanting to stay at home and play for UTSA....so he might be happy. UTSA is going Div 1 in 2013 and the talk when they started up the football program they would join the Sun Belt and supposedly South Alabam is joining the Sun Belt in 2012 when they go Div 1 if that is still happening.

Imo the WAC is dead as Hawaii will go independent and talk is MWC is going to go after Houston and either UTEP or NMSU and then La tech will go to C-USA to replace Houston.

Still trying to comprahend how a HS QB thru the ball 75 times in a 48 minute game? :wow:

Another HS game here was Austin High 66-63 in one OT over Belton who might have the top QB in the nation David Ash who is going to UT....both QB's had 6 throwing TD's and 1 running TD.

Thanks....that makes a lot of sense and I agree on the WAC....dead man walking...

A lot of SA kids are wanting to stay at home and play for UTSA....so he might be happy. UTSA is going Div 1 in 2013 and the talk when they started up the football program they would join the Sun Belt and supposedly South Alabam is joining the Sun Belt in 2012 when they go Div 1 if that is still happening.

Imo the WAC is dead as Hawaii will go independent and talk is MWC is going to go after Houston and either UTEP or NMSU and then La tech will go to C-USA to replace Houston.

Thanks....that makes a lot of sense and I agree on the WAC....dead man walking...

I was off a year as South Alabama will be a full fledged Div 1 member in 2013 in the Sun Belt and the 2011, 2012 seasons are their transition to Div 1A and UTSA will play Div 1AA independent in 2011, then go to Div 1 in transition years 2012 and 2013 then full fledge member in 2014.

Thanks...:)

I was off a year as South Alabama will be a full fledged Div 1 member in 2013 in the Sun Belt and the 2011, 2012 seasons are their transition to Div 1A and UTSA will play Div 1AA independent in 2011, then go to Div 1 in transition years 2012 and 2013 then full fledge member in 2014.

Do they not play defense in Texas? It seems like everyone I read about playing Texas High School football has HUGE offensive numbers.

Do they not play defense in Texas? It seems like everyone I read about playing Texas High School football has HUGE offensive numbers.

We just have outstanding talent here that it is hard to shut down. They play year round and the 7 on 7 that started around 10 years or so ago has had the offenses ahead of the defenses.

After what I have seen from him I would like him to come to NU. The kid can play the game. Great blocker and great runner. Loves to hit people when he is blocking.

Aaron was shut down Friday night, but they still managed to come back and win 28-20 after falling down 14-0 and went to the pass as they stacked the box....Aaron had 120 yards on 30 carries including a 45 yard scamper....only had 4 runs longer than 5 yards on the night.

The same team Aaron lost to last week played Cibilo Steele and Malcom Brown and beat them too as they were ranked #3 coming in to the game in 4A, 54-45 Kerrville Tivy win....the QB set a record with 75 passes last week, but he only threw 42 times this game as he was 34-42-6 TD's and 130 rushing and 2 TD's he accounted for 558 of their 572 total yards....He is a stud. Name is Johnny Manziel and he is going to Oregon....next week Tivy plays Lake Travis who lost last night and ended their 48 game win streak. Malcom Brown said Manziel is playing the best of anyone and puts up video game stats every week....Brown was not bad either as he had 353 yards rushing and 4 TD's.

I'd liek to be shut down and still gain 120 yards....:)

Aaron was shut down Friday night, but they still managed to come back and win 28-20 after falling down 14-0 and went to the pass as they stacked the box....Aaron had 120 yards on 30 carries including a 45 yard scamper....only had 4 runs longer than 5 yards on the night.

The same team Aaron lost to last week played Cibilo Steele and Malcom Brown and beat them too as they were ranked #3 coming in to the game in 4A, 54-45 Kerrville Tivy win....the QB set a record with 75 passes last week, but he only threw 42 times this game as he was 34-42-6 TD's and 130 rushing and 2 TD's he accounted for 558 of their 572 total yards....He is a stud. Name is Johnny Manziel and he is going to Oregon....next week Tivy plays Lake Travis who lost last night and ended their 48 game win streak. Malcom Brown said Manziel is playing the best of anyone and puts up video game stats every week....Brown was not bad either as he had 353 yards rushing and 4 TD's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back