• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

A Very Blonde Moment on Family Feud Canada

TGaKeC.gif

I wonder how many people under the age of sixty ever saw a Popeye cartoon... I know my kids never saw one... I was alway freaked out by Bluto and didn't really like Popeye in the 1960's.

So, it is entirely realistic that a millennial wouldn't know that spinach was Popeye's secret super food. Heck, even I had forgotten that...

I wonder how many people under the age of sixty ever saw a Popeye cartoon... I know my kids never saw one... I was alway freaked out by Bluto and didn't really like Popeye in the 1960's.

So, it is entirely realistic that a millennial wouldn't know that spinach was Popeye's secret super food. Heck, even I had forgotten that...

True -- a large percentage of people under the age of 40 likely don't know much about the Popeye cartoon -- but I definitely knew the answer was spinach.

But -- just to prove her blondness -- on a Twitter feed featuring this video, someone included the outtakes. As this was the sudden death (only one answer) round, if no one guessed it, they kept going until someone got it. The Popeye question was either #4 or #5 -- but TV time limits resulted in only the winning question being shown. The question prior was "Name something you see in the sky at night when the sky is clear." The blonde answered: helicopters. :Lol: (The guy answered: the moon -- but the correct answer was stars.)

I couldn't read the article, but I did see where it is in Tennessee, so NO!

I've never had to wait in line all day for any fast food. But man, that Chicky Sammich is off the hook GOOD!
A couple paragraphs.

Barr, who is representing himself in the case, also said in court documents that he was "hustled out of $25" by a friend of a man who allegedly claimed in a Craigslist advertisement that he worked at a Popeyes location and could get sandwiches the restaurant was hiding.

Barr, an East Ridge resident, said he suffered rim and tire damage totaling $1,500 while driving from location to location and was humiliated when his friends laughed at him.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back