• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

A really good break down of the blocked punt and an indictment on the clear lack of attention paid to ST.

Is no one upstairs watching---one of the coaches, a grad assist, someone who should see the pp was incorrect and call down for a time out?

Is repped properly in practice? Are mistakes fixed and then repped correctly? I'm asking in earnest. Something stinks here.
million dollar question. I don’t know if it has changed but the first few years they didn’t do onfield corrections for the sake of wanting an upspeed practice format. Scott said they make corrections in the film room.

million dollar question. I don’t know if it has changed but the first few years they didn’t do onfield corrections for the sake of wanting an upspeed practice format. Scott said they make corrections in the film room.
Obviously no one watches special teams film. It’s actually just mind boggling at this point. Frank Beamer made a career out of special teams. It’s a huge deal. I would not be excited at all if they hire Busch as he’s already here. Need a true special teams expert.

Honestly we know it isn’t. Poor clock management, guys being lined up wrong, confusion. Delay of game penalties at crucial times. It’s a team wide issue. Every year it’s something.
It's what happens when you don't correct mistakes in practice and instead do it when watching film (if that is indeed true).

Edit: apparently I'm just @Hville's echo lol

Last edited:

Obviously no one watches special teams film. It’s actually just mind boggling at this point. Frank Beamer made a career out of special teams. It’s a huge deal. I would not be excited at all if they hire Busch as he’s already here. Need a true special teams expert.
Well, it's apparent that Iowa and Michigan State watch our special teams film. So there's that....

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back