• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

A must-read on Nebraska Baseball

Very nice! When are all going to stop doubting..........."There's No Place Like Nebraska"?

:hooray:

That is a fantastic article!

From the football sellout streak ... to the largest attendance to ever watch a women's volleyball game ... to this!

Husker fans are truly devoted like no other.

If you have looked at this thread but not read teh link yet. What you waiting for? READ IT! Great read by supporter of the B1G and another team more importantly.

Articles like this always make me smile. Reactions like his are why Omaha has had the CWS since the early 50s. Hear that Big Ten brass?

If you have looked at this thread but not read teh link yet. What you waiting for? READ IT! Great read by supporter of the B1G and another team more importantly.

I'm guessing quite a few have looked at the thread without commenting. The author tweeted this morning that this piece had topped 5K views. :lol:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back