• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

A lot of talk about Deion to CU

Huskerfan69

Travel Squad
2 Year Member
and in my opinion, if that happens, the B1G should go after CU and bring them into the west.

What do you think? I only want CU if Deion is hired, though.

and in my opinion, if that happens, the B1G should go after CU and bring them into the west.

What do you think? I only want CU if Deion is hired, though.
And when Deion gets fired and/or leaves CU then what?

I personally don’t want him there … he’s much more entertaining at Southern school … Georgia Tech, USF, FSU.

Good point that he might leave, but if CU is brought into the Big 10, money will not be an issue anymore. They should be able to pay he to not leave.

Last edited:

Boulder and Deion will be like oil & water, IMHO. Even if he wins . . . which I'm not sure he will. And if he doesn't, his personality will make it even worse.

But since I hate the Buffs . . . I'm all in favor of it.
At minimum, he won't win enough and when everyone goes back to not caring about CU football, his ego won't be able to handle it.

Neon Deion, Coach Prime Or however he wants to be referred has always been a winner. I expect him to continue to be successful, even in Boulder. Then he will go to one of the FL schools to coach. The good news is that IF he goes to CU, we’ll soon see how effective he really is.

Boulder and Deion will be like oil & water, IMHO. Even if he wins . . . which I'm not sure he will. And if he doesn't, his personality will make it even worse.

But since I hate the Buffs . . . I'm all in favor of it.

Exactly.

A guaranteed ten year, $100 million dollar deal sounds perfect.

The Boofaloes won't know what hit them.

I’m looking forward to September 9, 2023. I am sure the media will hype the game with both schools having new coaches.

Coached JS to first SWAC championship and 11 win season since 2007.

Maybe he won’t do the same at CU but he will bring in recruits. I have a feeling he will do very well in the rebuild
The guy can recruit but can he coach? The SWAC isn't the toughest conference in the land. Put JSU in the Missouri Valley and they go .500 every year. Would people be clamoring for Prime if that was the case? Let him go to Boulder. Sink or swim for him there.

The guy can recruit but can he coach? The SWAC isn't the toughest conference in the land. Put JSU in the Missouri Valley and they go .500 every year. Would people be clamoring for Prime if that was the case? Let him go to Boulder. Sink or swim for him there.
Let’s see who he surrounds himself with.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back