• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked A little birdie just told me Heard is finally "N"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Herbie's Daddy

Red Shirt
5 Year Member
BUT...Braylon will not be in Lincoln untill May. However the good news is, He is coming.:thumbsup:

Last edited:

I had heard no pun intended that they might here something this afternoon. I hope you are correct!

Booyah! The Mooney pipline is established!!! I'll find out if there are any good prospects that Bo is after this year.

Not good news. Go to the recruiting board. He did not qualify. The poor kid was one point off again. He is the real deal on the field and I hope he can find his way to be "N" someday!!

Not good news. Go to the recruiting board. He did not qualify. The poor kid was one point off again. He is the real deal on the field and I hope he can find his way to be "N" someday!!

I read somewhere (can't remember where so I can post story) where he had passed his ACT test (just barely) to become eligable to come to NU, now he was just waiting on the NCAA clearinghouse to clear him.

If I am wrong, I will find that little birdie and pluck him!

No I don't....was reported tonight on USC and on HI that he did not qualify for the Spring Semester...hoping to be here by the fall....

Right on, man...I WILL find that birdie and send you a tail feather:Biggrin: I did not hear this on USC (great show though!) it was passed on to me by someone I can rely on heavily for Husker info and it must have fallen thru on it's way to me...My Bad here....Don't shoot me just yet, I'll just shut up for a while here and watch it play out.:peacesign:

No biggie...:) Stuff happens sometimes....nothing anyone did wrong....

Right on, man...I WILL find that birdie and send you a tail feather:Biggrin: I did not hear this on USC (great show though!) it was passed on to me by someone I can rely on heavily for Husker info and it must have fallen thru on it's way to me...My Bad here....Don't shoot me just yet, I'll just shut up for a while here and watch it play out.:peacesign:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back