• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked A.J. Bush transfers to Iowa Western Community College

Status
Not open for further replies.

huskers4life

Recruit
5 Year Member
Aj Bush ‏@ajbush23 5m5 minutes ago
Special Shout out to my husker teammates. and everyone that has been apart of my experience here. Loved every minute of it. #GBR
270a-1f3fe.png

I always liked AJ. I wish him the best if he is indeed leaving. You would have thought he would have gone after spring to start fall camp somewhere else?

I always liked AJ. I wish him the best if he is indeed leaving. You would have thought he would have gone after spring to start fall camp somewhere else?

I take it as a young man willing to give it his all to the very end. Hope it isn't so as that young man has grit, integrity and everything that Ne. football stands for.

I'm having a hard time recalling if he even played last year.

No he did not. Believe I read just yesterday that they were getting close to deciding the QB depth chart... TA and Fyfe were both locked in as 1 & 2 while POB/Bush were battling it out for 3rd string. So possible that he got the news they were going with POB at #3.

However McKewon did send this out yesterday....

Last edited:

He seems like a good dude. I wish him well.

If you're battling a true frosh for the 3rd string spot, it's likely a better idea to find opportunities to play elsewhere...unless you just want to ride the pine and collect a free degree.

Has there ever been a case where a player transfer be cause he didn't like the education he was getting? Or is it strictly about dept chart,
I don't remember That ever being the case,
Isn't education suppose to come first

Seems a little late in the game to transfer. He must have something already lined up. Best of luck to him, wherever life takes him.

Bush was never really going to be a fit for the new offense, and they likely wouldn't have effectively used his athleticism (which is his strongest attribute). Probably best for both to part ways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back