• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

A hint that ESPN College Gameday is on the way?

While the matchup is pretty important......having an exciting game day crowd is equally important. Ohio State travels good and Nebraska...…..well Nebraska fans are Nebraska fans. If we beat Illinois I could see it happening.

We just need UCLA and/or USC to win. Preferably both.

Time to put on your Mike Riley hats and fire up that SoCal train.

Gameday can kiss my fruitcake. Used to be a good show. Has become political over the years and Herbstreit is such a brown nosing homer.

I went to all the Gameday shows in Lincoln in the 90's, but I just don't like the show anymore. I'll take BTN Gameday over them any day.

Just MHO

Gameday can kiss my fruitcake. Used to be a good show. Has become political over the years and Herbstreit is such a brown nosing homer.

I went to all the Gameday shows in Lincoln in the 90's, but I just don't like the show anymore. I'll take BTN Gameday over them any day.

Just MHO

I also prefer the Big Ten show as far as content, but Gameday is more exposure many times over.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back