• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

A great game...best of the year. (Penn St; W, 72-63; Wiscy - W, 73-63OT; @ Rutgers - W, 82-72; MD W, 70-66OT; MN W, 78-67; @ IA, W, 81-77)

Kilgore Trout

Recruit
5 Year Member
In previous years we could be very optimistic about a game like this. The shooters have learned to shoot. Defence has been great all year but now we are seeing clutch scoring. One could look ahead to next year and hope the huskers will move into the top their of the conference. But in this environment Lawrence could bolt for NIL, the injured players may feel threatened and do the same. I don't think Tomenaka is going anywhere because loyalty is innate to him.

I understand where you are coming from. I think Lawrence is going to be the star for Nebraska, and that will make him stick through next year at least. If someone can fix Wilcher this year, and they work to get easy buckets for Tominaga early, Nebraska can be a PITA for most teams. Would like to see Breidenbach worry about himself and not what everyone else is doing, he spends a lot of time complaining to the refs. His want-to is great, needs to figure out the how-to.

Huskers UPSET Heavily Favored (13.5 dog) RUTGERS on the Road, W, 82-72.

(Kent & Jake got the double-barreled bird from Rutgers Fans leaving (early w/ 3 mins left in the game)

1676665256423.png

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back