• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

A B1G Crock

I am

How is the B12 Network working out for you AKA the Longhorn Network? ;)
We’re doing fine with our 13 conference championships since 2000. Every game is on TV. I get all the Sooner sports I need on Fox Sports Southwest and even though we’ve stunk it up in the playoffs if you don’t get there you can’t win it. :Cheers:

Well, Sooner 24 doesn't need me to support what he is saying, but both Maryland and Rutgers did not have to wait nearly as long as Nebraska to get a full share of the B1G revenue and we truly have gotten screwed on the scheduling. Having said that, I am glad we are in the B1G and hopefully soon, the other B1G teams will hate seeing the Huskers on their schedule. HCSF will get us there.

Last edited:
Well, Sooner 24 doesn't need me to support what he is saying, but both Maryland and Rutgers did not have to wait nearly as long as Nebraska to get a full share of the B1G revenue and we truly have gotten screwed on the scheduling. Having said that, I am glad we are in the B1G and hopefully soon, the other B1G teams will hate seeing the Huskers on their schedule. HCSF will get us there.

That is not correct as these articles point out

Last edited:
There are some exceptions ... ask Maryland if they got a better deal than Nebraska?

That is not correct see my post above

Plus here is another article on it

They did get loans against future revenue

Last edited:
That is not correct as these articles point out
/2019/02/01/report-rutgers-not-receive-same-big-ten-money-peers-until-2027/2743539002/[/URL]
I stand corrected. I had read that and should have researched further. Appreciate you not breaking it off in my tush! :)

I stand corrected. I had read that and should have researched further. Appreciate you not breaking it off in my tush! :)

The big thing was they were given loans against future revenue.

Not a big deal more of a misconception really and I have to admit it was for me too until I started reading more about it over the years

->

Attachments

• 20201012_141916.jpg
    20201012_141916.jpg
    188.8 KB · Views: 44

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back