• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

97 Mizzou game on ESPNU tonight at 6 CT

The Big Red Theory

Recruit
10 Year Member
Finally I get to see the whole game! I left my Husker friends at the bar at halftime to see an Independent film with my girlfriend at the time, rest assured that the game was in hand. Couldn't believe what I missed! (I told myself never again would I not watch a whole game again, meaning I've watched all the poor excuses for football since Solich was fired.)

Finally I get to see the whole game! I left my Husker friends at the bar at halftime to see an Independent film with my girlfriend at the time, rest assured that the game was in hand. Couldn't believe what I missed! (I told myself never again would I not watch a whole game again, meaning I've watched all the poor excuses for football since Solich was fired.)
You left a game early? Take away his Husker card!

:Sarcasm:

Seriously, I think the 2nd half of that game was as competitive as I've ever seen. If you remember, that's when we lost our #1 ranking to UM, who throttled PSU that day (and ABC stole the Heisman from Peyton and gave it to C Woodson). But Mizzou was playing lights out that half (tougher than any other team we faced that year).

I hope they show the entire 2nd half. It wasn't just Matt's catch that was miraculous. There were awesome plays everywhere. Almost like there was Divine influence helping TO go out undefeated.

DVR is set.

I always said if that pass falls incomplete, it’s 4th down and still 2-3 seconds on the clock. One more play, so that wasn’t the end, if it wasn’t caught.

Missouri made a bad choice to leave their defense on the field to start the overtime. They were gassed. We scored easily. Our defense regained their mojo and shut them down

Wow, I realized that we left when it was 21-14 and they were driving to make it 28-14 when Frost threw an interception. I thought for sure they were going to wear Mizzou out. My god I was trying to be a good boyfriend, but after that, never again, maybe why I never got married.
Some lessons, you have to learn the hard way.

That game was never in hand til the last gun. I was there, on the Mizery side unfortunately. I don't know who the ex blew but she got some damn good tickets on about the 40 yl first row behind the brick. It's really amazing how many people I've talked to over the years who've said "I was there too" There must have been 500k people there that day, according to my sources.

When the ball was tipped, dumb redneck mizery fans erupted then stared at me like brain-dead zombies as I was jumping up and down in front of them. They stopped once they heard the roar from the Nebraska section on the other side of the field. My then wife was 8 months pregnant that day, just 29 days before my oldest son was born, the day Osborne retired (didn't find out about that until the 12th). Those dumb*ss fans kept stepping on her feet I almost got into it with them more than once about backing the eff off. The might be the dumbest fans on the planet.

Have I mentioned I don't like Mizery yet?

The sprinklers were on and the field goal was shaking!!!!!

GBR

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back