• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

8 recruits.

With the commitment of Henry Gray, NU's team ranking is #42, but their average star rating is #19.
And by star rating we are #6 in the B1G, #4 in the AVG! We need to continue to sign many more 4 star recruits.

Last edited:

They're at 13 recruits. How many do we expect them to finish with for the December deadline? After that, are we expecting them to add a significant amount for the February deadline?

Last edited by a moderator:

They're at 13 recruits. How many do we expect them to finish with for the December deadline? After that, are we expecting them to add a significant amount for the February deadline?
I would hope we are around 18, maybe even 20 by December with another 4-7 coming after. That's a lot of ground to make up for sure.

Curious if we can get a flip for Myles Slusher? Will we have to wait until the last minute to find out?

I would hope we are around 18, maybe even 20 by December with another 4-7 coming after. That's a lot of ground to make up for sure.
If last year is any indication, no way there are 5-7 quality high schoolers available for NU after the Dec 18 early signing period. Great class so far, but I don’t know how we get 10 more top commits in the next 70 days either. I hope the staff has more commits lined up than the media and services know about.

Key term is ‘high schoolers’ .... probably looking at grad transfers & JUCO’s after that signing period albeit you would like them all to arrive for 2nd semester.

I doubt there’s a problem getting 19 - 20 signed in December. ... not sure where the total recruiting budget will fall — probably at least 22 & more likely around 24 or 25.

Key term is ‘high schoolers’ .... probably looking at grad transfers & JUCO’s after that signing period albeit you would like them all to arrive for 2nd semester.

I doubt there’s a problem getting 19 - 20 signed in December. ... not sure where the total recruiting budget will fall — probably at least 22 & more likely around 24 or 25.
We'll be able to go over 25 by a few if we want. I think that was the original goal but things are going slower than anticipated so we might stay around 23-24'ish.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back