• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

8 B1G teams in the top 20 for total defense

Bean

Grey Shirt
10 Year Member

All 8 have winning records except Mich St who is 4-4;

Last edited:

My wish is that the Nebraska defense eventually improves enough to add one more BIG team to that list of top defenses..

However, this list of defenses also says something about the offenses in the BIG currently.

My back up wish would be that the Husker offense is so good that it skews the averages for the BIG defenses so that each time any BIG team play us, they are doomed to fall off of any such list.

And then Scot frost could finally say,

:frost:--"THAT's what I'm talkin' about!!!"

According to the latest NCAA stats, OSU, PSU, Minn, Wis are the only B1G teams in the top 27 for Scoring Offense!

Last edited:
This is a stark reminder of how far we are behind not just the elite teams, but even the middle-of-the-pack teams, in this conference.

The majority of the teams in the conference play very good defense. We currently do not. Can we get the players, and do we have the right coaching, to close this gap in the near future?

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back