• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

7 v 7 Lewis Central vs Bellevue West (Fidone, Johnson, Riley, Helms)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Several kids with FBS offers squared off the other day:

Thomas Fidone 2021 TE - LSU, Michigan, Nebraska, Notre Dame, Iowa

Keagan Johnson 2021 WR - Iowa commit

Micah Riley 2022 TE - Michigan, Arizona State, Penn State, Oregon, Nebraska

Kaden Helms 2022 WR - Iowa State

Daevon Hall 2024 WR - Incoming freshman

Last edited:

Freshman, I'm more then impressed. I was just learning to tie my saddle shoes as a freshman. Any offers for him yet?
I think since he was in 8th grade this past year teams are waiting until he plays at least one high school game. While I hear about kids getting offered in 8th grade, it’s pretty unprecedented. Iowa State will offer this year tho for sure IMO. He’s going to be a Xavier Betts talent tho, he’s pretty special already.

@ShortSideOption - I giggle every time you do it, but I believe the fine TE from Council Bluffs spells his last name "FIDONE", as fun a name for a pass receiver "FIND ONE" would be. "Fido NE" will be a dawg for Nebraska. Thanks and sorry.

Last edited:

Excited to see Kaden Helms play. Seems like that kid has raw talent and the physical size to be a huge player for the Huskers down the road.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back