• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked 7 DAYS!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smoker

Ed Force One
10 Year Member
7 days till kickoff, more important the TAILGATE!! I am jacked baby, GO BIG RED Then the long, long off season

I shall be there, I am hoping to see at least 5 visor throws from the head ball coach

steve-spurrier-visor.jpg

I will be contacting everyone that signed up for the tailgate and send you your food assignment. It's all coming together.

This is sort of bitter sweet. I'm stoked for the game, but don't want what comes for the next 8 months......:mad:

ready to put this season behind us...great to be in a new conference, but glad this one is in the past

I wish I could go. I'm only six hours away, but my family is visiting (it's great to have them here for the holidays) and I'm the only Husker fan, so I would be in big trouble if I went to the game. :)

I wish I could go. I'm only six hours away, but my family is visiting (it's great to have them here for the holidays) and I'm the only Husker fan, so I would be in big trouble if I went to the game. :)

Seven hours before kick-off tell everyone your going out to pick up some beer for the game and then just come up with some lame excuse why it took you 24 hours to get back. Should work

Seven hours before kick-off tell everyone your going out to pick up some beer for the game and then just come up with some lame excuse why it took you 24 hours to get back. Should work

Okay, I need some help. Here's how it goes -

Wife: Where have you been for the last 17 hours?
Me: Honey, you wouldn't believe what happened. I went to get the beer, and ...

Now, help me fill in the story. :)

Okay, I need some help. Here's how it goes -

Wife: Where have you been for the last 17 hours?
Me: Honey, you wouldn't believe what happened. I went to get the beer, and ...

Now, help me fill in the story. :)

The game was on in the bar adjacent to the liquor store...oh and I spent $100 on beers & food watching the game. Here is your champagne & beer.....:Biggrin: :Biggrin: :Biggrin: :Biggrin: :Biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back