• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked 5 * Tyjon Lindsey commits to Ohio State but NU is not eliminated from the Tyjon Lindsey race

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Reign

Husker Immortal
15 Year Member
Interesting stuff. Watch the video below talks quite a bit about Nebraska.

For now planning to take all of his visits.

Josh Harvey ‏<s>@</s>JoshHarveyScout <small class="time"></small>High four-star prospect says he will be back to Lincoln (FREE) http://www.scout.com/college/nebraska/story/1664165-lindsey-to-visit-again

<small class="time"></small>

<iframe src="http://www.scout.com/embed/video/1664165" autoplay="true" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="348.75" width="620"></iframe>

Last edited:

I am not sure he really gave anything away in the interview. Just my two cents.

I honestly have no clue which way he is leaning.

FWIW only OV he has planned is to Lincoln thus far

I thought A&M and OSU. OSU because he said he had family in the area and he seemed pretty positive about Smith and Meyer.

I am not sure he really gave anything away in the interview. Just my two cents.

I honestly have no clue which way he is leaning.

FWIW only OV he has planned is to Lincoln thus far

I caught that also. And, yeah, I really have zero clue either, after all, this is the first time I have even ever heard of him.

Looks like T A&M...maybe we can change that though.

Assuming you are basing that on that he said he has a buddy that committed to A&M. He also said his family is originally from Ohio and still has family including a sister there. So, that bodes well for them too. But, with all that, NU is the only one he has confirmed he is going to take an OV.

Last edited:
In other words he gave away nothing as to which team he is leaning towards.

Will be an interesting announcement this summer.

Assuming you are basing that on that he said he has a buddy that committed to A&M. He also said his family is originally from Ohio and still has family including a sister here. So, that bodes well for them too. But, with all that, NU is the only one he has confirmed he is going to take an OV.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back