• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

5 Star Leaves Florida after 5 months

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yikes. The entitled generation meets up with the Me2 movement.
:Stirthepot:
Did you read the article before making that comment? If this is your idea of a joke, it's pathetic. If you didn't read the article or see/read/listen to any of the other reporting on this story, just say so and edit your post. If you did read the article, and you think that that sort of comment is okay, ... wow. You're not likely to straighten your life out by being criticized online.

According to multiple outlets, Steele made the decision to put his name in the portal because of circumstances surrounding another UF early enrollee, quarterback Jalon Jones. Steele was reportedly “uncomfortable” sharing a room with Jones and requested to be moved to another dorm. However, the UF football staff did not plan to move Steele until the summer, according to the Gainesville Sun.

From the Sun:

The staff did not plan to move Steele until the summer, which upset Steele and his parents, according to the source. Then two female students accused Jones of sexual assault in the players’ dorm rooms on April 6. That prompted Steele to seek a transfer.

Steele’s request was made before Jones was accused of sexual battery by two female UF students on April 6. Jones was not charged with a crime but has since requested a transfer and left Gainesville. Steele was named in the police report as a witness but not accused of any wrongdoing.​

Did you read the article before making that comment? If this is your idea of a joke, it's pathetic. If you didn't read the article or see/read/listen to any of the other reporting on this story, just say so and edit your post. If you did read the article, and you think that that sort of comment is okay, ... wow. You're not likely to straighten your life out by being criticized online.

According to multiple outlets, Steele made the decision to put his name in the portal because of circumstances surrounding another UF early enrollee, quarterback Jalon Jones. Steele was reportedly “uncomfortable” sharing a room with Jones and requested to be moved to another dorm. However, the UF football staff did not plan to move Steele until the summer, according to the Gainesville Sun.

From the Sun:

The staff did not plan to move Steele until the summer, which upset Steele and his parents, according to the source. Then two female students accused Jones of sexual assault in the players’ dorm rooms on April 6. That prompted Steele to seek a transfer.

Steele’s request was made before Jones was accused of sexual battery by two female UF students on April 6. Jones was not charged with a crime but has since requested a transfer and left Gainesville. Steele was named in the police report as a witness but not accused of any wrongdoing.​
If you don't get it that's fine. ;)
If you want to cite specifics from the article and other sources that's fine too.
The pseudo psycho-analysis and personal attacks I can do without and probably have no place in this forum.
:Catfight:
done.

If you want to cite specifics from the article and other sources that's fine too.
The pseudo psycho-analysis and personal attacks I can do without and probably have no place in this forum.
done.
So ... it was a tasteless, lame attempt at a joke about a situation where a player was forced to room with a guy who was sexually assaulting women in the same room. Got it. Thanks for clarifying.

Did I read he is going to Oregon?

done.

You started what was an unnessacary fight with your original comment that was frankly out of line and you got called on it by most people in this thread. I had no interest in getting involved in this but you would not leave it alone.

RR

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back