• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked 5 Keys to Success for Huskers in 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

HuskerMagic

Recruit
2 Year Member
It seems as though every one has a different opinion about how the 2012 Huskers will stack-up against the competition. There is no doubt the Huskers have some holes to fill on both sides of the ball. Nebraska seems to perform well when expectations are low and perform poorly when expectations are high (like last year). This makes the 2012 season look promissing for the Cornhuskers. No one is picking them to win their division, the B1G, or compete in a BCS game.

I wrote an article about what the Huskers need to do in 2012 to be successfull. Read more.... 5 Keys to Success for Huskers in 2012

@HuskerMagic

It seems as though every one has a different opinion about how the 2012 Huskers will stack-up against the competition. There is no doubt the Huskers have some holes to fill on both sides of the ball. Nebraska seems to perform well when expectations are low and perform poorly when expectations are high (like last year). This makes the 2012 season look promissing for the Cornhuskers. No one is picking them to win their division, the B1G, or compete in a BCS game.

I wrote an article about what the Huskers need to do in 2012 to be successfull. Read more.... 5 Keys to Success for Huskers in 2012

@HuskerMagic

Your article is incredibly kind to our prospects and team.

PS--you forgot to mention the most important key.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back