• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

5 game times have been set

You are the one that questioned HuskerGene's statement. I gave you the connection. What part of my connection is not factual?

Well then that connection can go back to Barry Alvarez, or SP, or maybe even Billy C. Yeah, that's it. This is the fault of Bill Callahan for the black Friday game ending up on BTN.

C

Well then that connection can go back to Barry Alvarez, or SP, or maybe even Billy C. Yeah, that's it. This is the fault of Bill Callahan for the black Friday game ending up on BTN.

C
Wow. You still feel the need to defend SE and MR. Maybe consider therapy.

Wow. You still feel the need to defend SE and MR. Maybe consider therapy.

Not defending at all, SE failed as did MR but I am fascinated with the need of fans to demonize those who failed. I doubt SE, MR, BC, SP, HP, etc... purposely set out to bring the football program down. Maybe those that feel the need to constantly tear them down to the point of attaching every negative aspect regarding NU football to them should be the ones seeking therapy. I also find it funny if someone even questions it gets labeled the way you did me. I guess some just need to tear others down to feel better about themselves as I see a lot of it on this forum.

C

Not defending at all, SE failed as did MR but I am fascinated with the need of fans to demonize those who failed. I doubt SE, MR, BC, SP, HP, etc... purposely set out to bring the football program down. Maybe those that feel the need to constantly tear them down to the point of attaching every negative aspect regarding NU football to them should be the ones seeking therapy. I also find it funny if someone even questions it gets labeled the way you did me. I guess some just need to tear others down to feel better about themselves as I see a lot of it on this forum.

View attachment 24629

C
This started by you tearing down HuskerGene's post.

This started by you tearing down HuskerGene's post.

I didn't tear it down, I asked how it was SE's fault. Please explain how the below is tearing his post down?

How is the channel it is show on the gingers fault? Yes he is to blame for shifting the black Friday game from Iowa to Minny but the channel is hardly his doing.

Did I say "dumb post" or "stupid comment" or anything like that?

C

Last edited:
I didn't tear it down, I asked how it was SE's fault. Please explain how the below is tearing his post down?

Did I say "dumb post" or "stupid comment" or anything like that?

View attachment 24630

C
If the criteria is using the word dumb or stupid in the post to qualify as tearing someone down then Huskergene didn't in his post. The bottom line is your feelings get hurt anytime someone blames anything on SE or MR. Just as mine do when you bash Bo Pelini. I guess the self righteousness only comes in to play when its against the guy you want to defend.

If the criteria is using the word dumb or stupid in the post to qualify as tearing someone down then Huskergene didn't in his post. The bottom line is your feelings get hurt anytime someone blames anything on SE or MR. Just as mine do when you bash Bo Pelini. I guess the self righteousness only comes in to play when its against the guy you want to defend.

Bash Bo Pelini? I think you have me confused with someone else. Also please find the last post where I defended either of them(SE, MR), when you do it will date back to around September of 2017. Again I think you have me confused with someone else or you are projecting onto me. And again I ask where I teared down his post? I said "anything like that" and you can only focus on dumb or stupid. Face it, I did not tear down his post only asked a simple question. Read my sig line. That is attributed to me defending Bo after he was let go.

Edited: to reflect correct year.

C

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back