• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

4th straight overtime loss without even scoring

Not sure what NU’s overall OT record is, but it used to be pretty good if memory serves me well.
We were very good under Solich, and Callahan actually won a few too. At one time, I think we were like 8-1 in OT. Riley and Frost are quickly driving us back toward .500 in all-time OT games.

The ball was taken out of AMs hands
As of now, he is NOT a gamer. A guy that will make the play when it has to be made. He is just another player. A good player, but inconsistent. Maybe this will get better, but he makes many boneheaded plays that leave you scratching your head. Talented, but the rest remains to be seen. Time will tell.

As of now, he is NOT a gamer. A guy that will make the play when it has to be made. He is just another player. A good player, but inconsistent. Maybe this will get better, but he makes many boneheaded plays that leave you scratching your head. Talented, but the rest remains to be seen. Time will tell.

I disagree. 360 total yards 4 TDS. He is our offense. RPO 2 out of 3 plays & go down & score...especially since run blocking leaves ALOT to be desired so far this season. When he does get the ball on 3rd down, it’s a poor snap & OL again allows pressure up the middle. AM’s performance in OT was not the problem.

I disagree. 360 total yards 4 TDS. He is our offense. RPO 2 out of 3 plays & go down & score...especially since run blocking leaves ALOT to be desired so far this season. When he does get the ball on 3rd down, it’s a poor snap & OL again allows pressure up the middle. AM’s performance in OT was not the problem.
Perhaps, but he is not leaving early for the NFL as some suggested before the season began. I would bet more money McCaffrey unseats him as starter than he starts for 4 years.

If he’s good enough to leave in 3 that means great Husker times & soon. I would bet he leaves in 3 before anyone unseats him.

I don't understand the OT play calling at all.

We were beating CU in the edges early, but they had adjusted in the second half. To go back to sweeps and outside runs was just frustrating. Would have loved to see a run up the gut followed by a play action or slant to a TE.

I don’t know enough to say with certainty that Duval’s program is succeeding or not, but the poor performance in OT suggests that the tank is running dry at the end.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back