• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

4th of July

Lemon pepper shrimp skewers and cucumber tomato dill salad for a light mid day meal.

Dinner is bone in ribeye steaks, corn on the cob, baked potato, and asparagus. Probably either strawberry or blueberry pie for dessert.

Meanwhile I will be smoking pork loin chops and chicken breasts for my wife to take to her parents' later in the week.

Lemon pepper shrimp skewers and cucumber tomato dill salad for a light mid day meal.

Dinner is bone in ribeye steaks, corn on the cob, baked potato, and asparagus. Probably either strawberry or blueberry pie for dessert.

Meanwhile I will be smoking pork loin chops and chicken breasts for my wife to take to her parents' later in the week.

I think I'll just drink my meals on the 4th.

No kids here either so we are celebrating out 25th anniversary by going to our town square and listening to music and browsing the farmers market. Enjoy your day.

Likewise.

Headed to the gym, then spend a little time working the Mrs 4Runner, then maybe some burgers on the grill.

Having to work yesterday and tomorrow kind of throws a wet blanket on things.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back