• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

4th and 1

Turner Gill, Mark Schellen and Jeff Smith and let them decide. Other than that two point play it worked out pretty well and that was 4th and 9!

IDK about all-time, I thought this thread would be about our woes on 3rd and 4th and short last year, and what we will be this year in those situations.

With Frost's emphasis on toughness, I'm hoping the OL can get a little push this year. Also, taking a snap from center, and either QB sneak, or quick hitter right up the gut, would be nice.

IDK about all-time, I thought this thread would be about our woes on 3rd and 4th and short last year, and what we will be this year in those situations.

With Frost's emphasis on toughness, I'm hoping the OL can get a little push this year. Also, taking a snap from center, and either QB sneak, or quick hitter right up the gut, would be nice.
Totally agree! If we can't consistently pick up 4th and 1 or 2 yds we might have a long season. I believe we'll see more under snap plays this season especially with the current accuracy from our centers!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back