• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

45 Days!

Glendale Husker

Scout Team
15 Year Member
45 Days until first pitch down here in Sunny Arizona! Can't wait!! About time they start playing every year down here! :Biggrin:
I will also be doing the contest again this year. Look for a thread starting about 2 weeks out. :cool:

definitely looking forward to what the boys can do this year under new leadership....i realize we play in a crappy baseball conference but its the hand we are dealt so lets win the damn thing

definitely looking forward to what the boys can do this year under new leadership....i realize we play in a crappy baseball conference but its the hand we are dealt so lets win the damn thing

+1. I hope the players take the attitude of there coach!

Excited to see what Erstad and Silva can do to for this team, I think good times are ahead.

i
Excited to see what Erstad and Silva can do to for this team, I think good times are ahead.

I know its tough to speculate considering a new conference, but how are the Huskers looking going into this year? Contender or pretender in the B1G

i

I know its tough to speculate considering a new conference, but how are the Huskers looking going into this year? Contender or pretender in the B1G

We should be one of the favorites to win the conference championship. But we will have to see how the season pans out.

i

Tough to say. Tend to think contender, if only because I have more faith that the new staff will be able to better develop the talent, plus B1G is a much more winnable conference. Recruiting class was admittedly much weaker than expected given the splash hires in the coaching staff, but things change fast in baseball, so we'll see.

if you want my gut opinion, i think we're in for another long year. but in the same vein, I truly think we have the proper coaching staff in place to take us to that next level.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back