• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

43 points

This has got to be one of the best thread derailments I've seen in my 5+ years as a paid members. Everyone should take a bow, nice work by all

p6kcpsir3dzeE.gif

Can you point to where I said that? I am just trying to help you understand the difference between facts and opinions.

Fact: Greg Austin was the offensive line coach at Nebraska.

Opinion: Greg Austin was a terrible coach and should have been fired, preferably a season or two earlier.

For what it's worth, Austin was the coach that I believe most deserved to be let go. That's my opinion.
Can we all just love one another? It's been a rough go for far too long.

Pray for a downhill run attack, a stout front 7, and we celebrate a bowl appearance after a 7 to 8 win season. #GBR

In the end, we are all here for the same reason. Let her rip this year! Ultimately it is all we can hope for.

You're still not getting it. You'll get there. I believe in you.
Well then, I suppose I must have slept thru the part where GA had the best line in the country and is now the highest paid assistant around? Or that, he wasn’t fired, and is in fact killing it? Damn. That was a good dream, the Huskers are rolling. Hell yeah. I love it.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back