• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

4* WR Malachi Coleman N

They're essentially the same speed. When you break it down, #1 got off the line first (seems he has track experience) and Malachi ended up behind by a hair... Extremely impressive acceleration and even better top speed. We got our man. This receiver room is blowing up quickly including another 4 star transfer visiting this weekend...

Marcus Washington
Zavier Betts
Joshua Fleeks
Billy Kemp
Malachi
Brice Turner
Jaylen Lloyd
+5-6 other 6'0 - 6'3" Fr & Sophomores who need development

Last edited:

Malachi Coleman, WR- Nebraska

Coleman is one of the freakier athletes in this year’s event. He’s all of 6-3.5, pushing 200 pounds and can RUN. He’s an explosive kid and has had multiple acrobatic catches showing off a nice catch radius. He has a track background and just narrowly lost to Branch in the fastest man competition but what impressed us this week is he’s not just a straight line guy but has some wiggle in his game too. He has all the tools to be an immediate impact player for the Huskers.

Malachi Coleman, WR- Nebraska

Coleman is one of the freakier athletes in this year’s event. He’s all of 6-3.5, pushing 200 pounds and can RUN. He’s an explosive kid and has had multiple acrobatic catches showing off a nice catch radius. He has a track background and just narrowly lost to Branch in the fastest man competition but what impressed us this week is he’s not just a straight line guy but has some wiggle in his game too. He has all the tools to be an immediate impact player for the Huskers.

Randy Moss
There, I said it

Randy Moss
There, I said it

72c77e1d-ba7f-46e1-954c-c2c5f3a1a06b_853124091682261.gif

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back