• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

4* WR Malachi Coleman N

I agree 100% and I never said he did not

He has personally emphasized that recruits commit to the school and not the coach and I think that's the right approach

I understand there are relationships and that is crucial but in the end there is no guarantee any coach will be around for the full four to five years a kid plays these days

I think that is Mickey's point
Agree but MJ’s relationships with many of these young men are special. He had two of his recruits follow him to Nebraska. Same goes for Nebraska’s two defensive tackles who followed their coach to Oregon . It’s going to happen more and more with the new transfer rules. AJ followed the coach who recruited him, these young men get attached to their coaches.

Agree but MJ’s relationships with many of these young men are special. He had two of his recruits follow him to Nebraska. Same goes for Nebraska’s two defensive tackles who followed their coach to Oregon . It’s going to happen more and more with the new transfer rules. AJ followed the coach who recruited him, these young men get attached to their coaches.

I agree some are but a lot of them go to the schools they have dreamed of playing regardless of the coach or staff

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back