• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

4* WR Joshua Manning picks Missouri

Good for us maybe? Perhaps having second thoughts about passing up a chance to play for Mickey and be in a major conference?

Other teams are going to start using conference realignment in their recruiting pitches. I think players will have to add this to their list of things to consider when picking a school.

Apparently Kansas State was very surprised by this they thought they had him

Nebraska may not be out of this after all

Getting Interesting

Other teams are going to start using conference realignment in their recruiting pitches. I think players will have to add this to their list of things to consider when picking a school.
Any 4* who commits to a place like K-State or Oregon St. is effectively signing up to play for a mid major. Their choice to make, but doesn't seem wise at this time.

Not because he is bad or does not have talent. Chances are we may have backed off because we already have good WR and we are probably holding a spot for Chi

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back