• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

4* WR Jacory Barney Update: Deciding 1 July (Between NU & Miami)

big reason why I am not getting too excited by those committing here and not getting too bummed by those that committed elsewhere. 6 months is a LONG time when it comes to recruiting.

It always helps to get a signed LOI for sure

Traditionally not a lot of folks flip over the years at Nebraska but depending who it is it can hurt a class

Hopefully what Ruhle is building resonates until NSD

This one they will have to recruit hard until NSD

Last edited:
Like I said when I saw Ruhle and three of his assistants retweeting the commitment posts last night that's usually tell tale

Not to mention two players commenting too

Mom usually wins out in recruiting

Plus Ruhle is a great closer one who families trust

Hopefully it happens
Must have been ping pong involved!

Like I said when I saw Ruhle and three of his assistants retweeting the commitment posts last night that's usually tell tale

Not to mention two players commenting too

Mom usually wins out in recruiting

Plus Ruhle is a great closer one who families trust

Hopefully it happens
I hope you're right. My source still says Miami and also expects McGahee to flip if offered during the season

I hope you're right. My source still says Miami and also expects McGahee to flip if offered during the season

Just going off of Mike Schaefer flipping his CB to Nebraska

Plus our head coach and three assistants retweeting his commit post

Should know in about 90 minutes

Last edited:

I know his mom wants him out of Miami but personally I don't want that to be the determining factor in his decision. He needs to go where his heart tells him to go and where he feels is the best fit. If that's Nebraska, great. If it's Miami, good for them. His mom should support him no matter what school he chooses.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back