• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked 4 Star WR Jamire Calvin is 'N' (Huskers up to #17 in Scout Team Rankings)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep mind it's troll season in recruiting thus be careful what you read (I.e. click bait) and who you listen to as there is a lot muddying of the water going on. For the record I am not saying its anyone on here. Bottom line as a friend said today its Christmas time for the trolls. We have this conversation ever year.

Keep mind it's troll season in recruiting thus be careful what you read (I.e. click bait) and who you listen to as there is a lot muddying of the water going on. For the record I am not saying its anyone on here. Bottom line as a friend said today its Christmas time for the trolls. We have this conversation ever year.
So true. I just checked out Calvin's twitter page - looks solid NU from what I can see.

I agree, but this isn't click bait when it comes from the recruits Twitter in my opinion. Unless Calvin is the troll.

I still think he ends up here.

Last edited:
If I was one of these recruits I'd be trolling the heck out of all of these fan bases. I'd tell the coach "Coach you have my word I'm coming, but I'm going to have some fun with these fans!"

If I was one of these recruits I'd be trolling the heck out of all of these fan bases. I'd tell the coach "Coach you have my word I'm coming, but I'm going to have some fun with these fans!"

Not exactly how you get fans to support you when you decide on a school. Just sayin.

If any of these recruits come here and start laying the wood and bringing the hardware, no one will remember any tweets that they made in high school.

If you say so but I think otherwise and you think other players on the team don't notice their crap as they want players that are all in and want to contribute. It also shows a huge character flaw for someone getting a free education.

If you say so but I think otherwise and you think other players on the team don't notice their crap as they want players that are all in and want to contribute. It also shows a huge character flaw for someone getting a free education.

Wherever Lenoir, Blades, and Calvin end up, I can assure you the teams and fan bases will be pleased, despite the Twitter comments, decommits, and hints of decommitments.

I agree, but this isn't click bait when it comes from the recruits Twitter in my opinion. Unless Calvin is the troll.

I still think he ends up here.

The NSD tweet and WSU RT are at best poor judgement, possibly a kid trying to string it out and stay relevant, and at worst him saying he's taking his decision to NSD.

I, too, think he stays, but his actions seem ill advised.

The NSD tweet and WSU RT are at best poor judgement, possibly a kid trying to string it out and stay relevant, and at worst him saying he's taking his decision to NSD.

I, too, think he stays, but his actions seem ill advised.
They are 17 and 18 year olds, they don't think about how things can be perceived. Heck, I write emails sometimes that my boss will call me and say "what did you mean when you said....." and I don't even think about it the way he is. That being said, retweeting someone telling him to come somewhere you aren't committed to is tough to take any other way but negatively.

I think we will be fine here.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back