• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

4 Star WR Demariyon Houston Will Announce His School On NSD At 10AM

Why do people feel the need to challenge message board mods? Mods have a tough job and RR does a good job keeping things kosher around here. Even if you don't like him or his decisions, you can't do it better otherwise you would be the mod so stop poking the bear, suck it up, and move the Texas on.

Sorry for being off topic.... :Soapbox:

Thanks

I wasn't very well attuned to Njoku's recruitment but it did seem peculiar to me that Frost was visiting Houston during the days leading up to Njoku's commitment. UCLA, on the other hand, sent their HC in Kelly and we only sent Walters for an in-home. I may have missed something. Maybe Frost in-homed earlier with Njoku but to me that spoke volumes about who our priority was at receiver.

I wasn't very well attuned to Njoku's recruitment but it did seem peculiar to me that Frost was visiting Houston during the days leading up to Njoku's commitment. UCLA, on the other hand, sent their HC in Kelly and we only sent Walters for an in-home. I may have missed something. Maybe Frost in-homed earlier with Njoku but to me that spoke volumes about who our priority was at receiver.

All that said to me was that we knew Njoku's decision already.

Its possible there was some cooling to the Njoku either by this staff or by Njoku himself if he was sending the message that he liked UCLA. SF was supposed to do an in-home on Saturday but he announced on Friday. Who canceled and why is unknown.

I mentioned that in his thread. Gonna be tough going against Les Miles.

Why do you say that? Les Miles wasn't known as a great recruiter at OSU. At LSU, they were reeling in top 10 classes, but that's LSU. I'm not overly concerned about it.

Why do you say that? Les Miles wasn't known as a great recruiter at OSU. At LSU, they were reeling in top 10 classes, but that's LSU. I'm not overly concerned about it.
Nor am I. Never get overly concerned about an 18 year olds decision. Anyways back on track with the Houston thread! Sorry for the derailment.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back