• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

4 Star WR Demariyon Houston Will Announce His School On NSD At 10AM

Why do people feel the need to challenge message board mods? Mods have a tough job and RR does a good job keeping things kosher around here. Even if you don't like him or his decisions, you can't do it better otherwise you would be the mod so stop poking the bear, suck it up, and move the Texas on.

Sorry for being off topic.... :Soapbox:

Why do people feel the need to challenge message board mods? Mods have a tough job and RR does a good job keeping things kosher around here. Even if you don't like him or his decisions, you can't do it better otherwise you would be the mod so stop poking the bear, suck it up, and move the Texas on.

Sorry for being off topic.... :Soapbox:
:O O::confused::O O:

Finish with Houston , Parker and Bivens, save one for grad transfer.... call it a recruiting year. I can handle it!

Bivens if he ends up here and is able to get back to his knee injury days will be a huge steal. If we have the spot worth the chance

Now 4 CB's to NU....though 2 of them are from locals Schaefer and Bruntz. But I do know Schaefer really puts a lot into his picks and his picks are not "homer" pics, for the most part. So I am very optimistic! I see Bruntz's picks but am not sure what his MO is.......

Now 4 CB's to NU....though 2 of them are from locals Schaefer and Bruntz. But I do know Schaefer really puts a lot into his picks and his picks are not "homer" pics, for the most part. So I am very optimistic! I see Bruntz's picks but am not sure what his MO is.......

Schaefer as we both know is pretty accurate oh and throw in Wilfong :)

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back