• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

4 Star WR Demariyon Houston Will Announce His School On NSD At 10AM

This kid is a standout player who comes from an OKC perennial powerhouse program - Millwood. Every year MW typically puts out multiple D-1 players & this year is no exception - I think he was rated top 5 in the state. Though they are 2A school (6A is the highest class, i.e. Jenks & Union etc.,) MW is a rival & historically very competitive against larger OKC schools despite fielding teams with less players. Alumni include Joe Carter & the Woods brothers.

Anyway, this kid is dynamic, fast & productive and I recall a big deal was made locally when he commited to the Whorns which likely kept the OU & it’s little brother at bay. Houston would be a great get for DONU & definitely not a fall back.

Yes, it is. Based on OVs, it looks like it down to Nebraska (January 19 weekend) and Minnesota (December 8 weekend), so I would guess we will see some crystal ball picks trending toward Nebraska soon.

HoustoN
being the last visit is good. But Minnesota has gotten good players to go there

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back