• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

4 Star WR Demariyon Houston Will Announce His School On NSD At 10AM

I have a couple of questions for those on this board with more football knowledge than me.

It doesn’t appear that NU will get the bigger body WR in this class unless there is a grad transfer in the works. But in this offense doesn’t Frost have the option to lineup the TE as basically a WR? I’m thinking someone like Katerian Legrone.

Even though he wasn't recruited for this offense, doesn't Kade Warner in some respects qualify as a big body receiver? He doesn't appear to have great speed but seems to have good hands.

I guess where I am going with this is what impact will it have on this season or next if we don't land that particular WR body type in this class?
Yes on the TE, Frost did it this year with Stoll. Below is a link that @ColoREDo posted that shows an example.

https://www.sbnation.com/college-football/2019/1/25/18184824/nebraska-2019-season-scott-frost

Last edited:

The questions you asked were valid questions.

I don't disagree my issue with him and others also have the same issue with him is his caustic posting style often disrespectful of others. I know because I have received PMs over the years on him.

RR

Last edited:
I don't disagree my issue with him and others also have the same issue with him is his caustic posting style often disrespectful of others. I know because I have received PMs over the years on him.

RR
And I've received pms from others about you too.
Question was fair, take it up behind closed doors if you have issues.

And I've received pms from others about you too.
Question was fair, take it up behind closed doors if you have issues.

You and I have discussed it before as you well know and nothing has changed. It is what it is over the many years. I have gotten complaints again of late and a couple of folks remarked as such on the open board as to your style of posting.

BTW I answered your question to the best of my knowledge.

RR

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back