• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

4-Star WR Darien Chase is N Update: Named WA State Co-Player Of The Year/First Team All-State

The one thing I have heard no one mention. He is used to playing in cold weather. Look at many of our best WR historically. Irving Fryar, kenny Bell, now JD are all guys that did not have to learn how to play in the cold, because they were used to it. The sun belt guys are always a bit of a risk coming here because you don't know if they will handle the cold well. Less of a risk when they grew up in it.

The one thing I have heard no one mention. He is used to playing in cold weather. Look at many of our best WR historically. Irving Fryar, kenny Bell, now JD are all guys that did not have to learn how to play in the cold, because they were used to it. The sun belt guys are always a bit of a risk coming here because you don't know if they will handle the cold well. Less of a risk when they grew up in it.
Jon Bostick anyone?

Earlier today, 4-star ATH Darien Chase verbally committed to Nebraska. Chase told me this evening that he will arrive in Lincoln next summer. He also shared what it was that led him to pick the Huskers over Boise State, Utah and others.

“The coaches, players and people were all huge factors," Chase said. "All were different than anywhere else and the players were great. I also want to be part of bringing Nebraska football back."

A lot of Nebraska’s commits going back to last cycle have mentioned wanting to be part of the group that brings Nebraska football "back." My feeling is that they see the fan support even in tough times and can imagine just how great things would be once it gets turned around.

**Stanley Morgan enters the ring.

**Stanley Morgan enters the ring.
I never said that NO warm weather WR work out. I am just saying that the percentage of guys that come from colder climates and work out is higher. What happened to all of the Warm weather guys that came to us under FHCMR. But yes some of them do stick around and work out. QE was another fine example.

For the record all three of our Heisman winners, cold weather guys.

Bobby Newcombe says "hi", as does Terrance Nunn to name a couple..
Again it is about the percentage of guys who work out. I never said non of them work out. Jeez you guys are overly sensitive. BTW Newcombe is a stretch. Also it is Terrence.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back